Business and process : expert manufacturer of customized Labels
We manufacture stamps, stickers, and adhesives for identification and marking.
We design and develop expertise to suit each project in according to the needs of our customers. Security seals, identification Labels, authentication labels, smart labels are examples of our end products. The steps are vital to our process:
- Analysis and R&D expertise,
- Prototype development
- Micro-series production
- Continuous improvement.
To support our customers, we provide audit and consulting services, cycle-life-analysis, prototyping, pre-serial production and validation series before mass production is launched.
Prototyping, testing, pre-serial production, all allow for an industrial design and confidentiality, in a European workshop, to obtain a simple and neat solution for each and every customer. This solution guarantees the originality and uniqueness of your product, as it may be compiled in a Label.
We are very much attached to the quality of materials we use and our capacity to ensure on-time delivery.
Our policy on research and development allows us to innovate constantly.
Our Labels are not only cut, printed and over-coated to protect Pin-codes, but also coated with adhesive and anti-adhesive materials.
Your customized Professional Smart Labels will so characterized:
- Materials: paper, polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polyester (PET), vinyl, wood, rubber, steel, cast iron, enamel, leather and a couple of several other materials.
- Adhesive: removable, permanent or repositionable, but also different adhesives on the same Labels. You rchoice will be ours.
- Printing: solid colours, foil, hologram, scratch-mask, varnish, or void tamper evident, glitter, pearl, embossing, thermochromic ink, fragrance, thermal printing for barcode Labels, x-rays, and DNA.
- Lamination: Glossy, matt and embossment.
- Cutting: flesh, half flesh, continuous, spot (for medium or transparent label), customized cut shapes and pre-cut,
- Packaging: winding, flat packaging, individual packaging and folding.